Buongiorno!
Greetings to everyone who might be reading this. I would just like to say, in a glorious way, I am done with my presentation! Horray! It is the fourth day of the class and I have finished with the major presentation, 40% of our grade. For those who I havent told before, I was studying the Propoganda of the Arch of Constantine and the Roman Triumph. So I gave a talk walking away from the Roman Forum and around the Arch of Constantine, in the shadow of the Colloseum. And I even think it went well. Yesterday we went on a feild trip to Tarquinia to see the painted Etruscan tombs. They were amazing! They are over 2500 years od and the paint is still brightly colored. It was so exciting. I could have spent a day there, just looking at them. We had to take a train to get there too. Quite fun!THe weather here has been gorgeous, clear blue skies and crisp chilly air. Well I hope things are going well in the States.
Ciao!
Kristine
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment