I realised that I havent posted very many pictures to my blog, so here are a few. They are from my entire trip, so some of them are from my first week with Grandma and Granddaddy, others are from Florence and others from around Rome. I hope you enjoy!

Here I am in the Piazza del Popolo, sitting in front of a 3000 year old obelisk on a lion fountian. And below I am throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain, a gaurentee that I will return to Rome!
Here I am in the Piazza del Popolo, sitting in front of a 3000 year old obelisk on a lion fountian. And below I am throwing a coin into the Trevi Fountain, a gaurentee that I will return to Rome!
These photos are from a museum that incorporates old industrial leftovers and ancient sculptures. It was a lovely museum and an intriguing contrast.
This is a picture of me giving my small presentation on the Cult of Relics in a courtyard of an old church near Termini.
Here Im lounging on a wall in front of a gorgeous veiw of Rome, if you look closely you can see St. Peter's in the background...
This is the Mouth of Truth, if you stick your hand in and tell a lie he bites it off... I had better tell the truth!
This is the Laocoon, a famous ancient sculpture that influencecd many Renaissance sculpters and painters. It is currently housed in a special exhibit in the Vatican.
These are the Gates of Paradise, one set of doors on the Florintine Baptistry. They are absolutly gorgeous!
These pictures are all from when we climbed up the Duomo in Florence. The Duomo was the first Dome built since Ancient Rome, and it is magnificent and has a stunning veiw. And lots of steps. The veiw was worth every one though.




2 comments:
Nice photos!!
so i like how in the one where you are throwing a coin into the fountian that guy has no idea a pic is being taken. i just think thats funny.
Post a Comment